Ducati Desmosedici - 6V
On a Ducati saddle from age 2
Play at being a real motor cyclist.
Desmosedici is the gutsy electric motor bike that functions with a 6 Volt rechargeable battery, and is suitable for children from 2 years up. It is accessorised with exclusive Ducati stickers that reproduce the look of the original world championship Ducati.
- Suitable for children from age 2years+
- 6 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 6V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Size: 69.3 x 60 x 92.5 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- 1 Driving wheel
- Slopes: 5%
Peg Perego, you can tell it's worth it. Moto GP Features.
Desmosedici has the features of a real GP motorbike with the comfort of a Peg Perego product. Its reduced steering range makes it easy to use and extremely comfortable. The handle features an anti-slip grip that guarantees a stable hold even during steering. The hand protectors protect hands from walls, branches, or other objects. The wind shield offers protection and wide visibility.
Great speed combined with maximum security.
Simplicity of use is guaranteed by Peg Perego “All in one” technology. The accelerator when released becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle. The dashboard is embellished with the same symbols used in the real motor bike. Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his feet on the ground. The grooved tread of the wheels improves grip. The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources. It is completed with practical rear handles to aid transport when stopped.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety.
The Desmosedici motor bike features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 6V/4.5Ah battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a standard household socket, directly from the vehicle or by removing it.
Battery charger and battery come supplied.
- Engines: 1 x 50W.
- Battery/Power: 1 sealed acid lead battery of 6V/4.5Ah, no maintenance required, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 6V battery charger included.
- Slope capacity: 5%
- Wheels: Grooved tread
- Ideal surfaces: Ideal for smooth surfaces: floors, asphalt, cement, tiles.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 80 min. ( The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,9 km/h. – 2.4 MPH
- Size: 60 x 92,5 x 69,3h cm - 23 ½” x 36 1/3” x 27 1/4” h.
- Weight: 8 Kg – 17.6 lbs.
- Maximum transportable weight: 25 Kg – 55lbs. (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.