Peg Perego Gaucho Superpower Mega Jeep 24V
The super-powerful version of the legendary Gaucho. 2 seats, from 6 years.
Quick and powerful, up to 10 km/h. Beautiful, powerful, easy to handle and super-strong! Gaucho Superpower has everything you could ask for in a two-seater off-road vehicle! The electric four-wheel drive for imaginative children who love extreme adventures, from the age of 6. Overcomes climbs of up to 17% and travels over the most rugged terrain, riding over potholes, ditches and tree roots. Steering rack for precise, safe steering, unique to Gaucho. Big, comfortable passenger compartment grows with your child. Runs on a 24V/12Ah/300Wh rechargeable battery that drives two powerful 340W engines.
- FM radio with MP3 jack: The dash is equipped with a removable and portable FM radio. Audio jack for MP3 player (not included) and date/time display.
- Fully-equipped control panel, and more besides: The horn really does beep and the dashboard with glove compartments takes the game up a notch.
- Silent wheels with rubber tread: Four big, wide wheels, roll bar and robust bumper. Great height above ground and rubber-coated wheels with extreme traction for all kinds of terrain, to overcome all obstacles.
- Suspension: on rear wheels for enjoying a comfortable ride even on mountain paths. Maximum speed of 10 km/h, great fun for older children. Can carry a passenger, who can grip onto the handle on the dash when the going gets “rough”.
- Adjustable seats: The two seats are independent and adjustable in two positions. Maximum transportable weight: 60 kg. Eco leather covers.
- Tool kit: Fastened on the hood, it contains everything your child needs for a great adventure without any nasty surprises! The tool kit includes toy tools: a hammer, a ratchet, a wrench and a dual screwdriver (flat blade or Phillips).
- Two forward gears and reverse gear: The gear stick offers two forward speeds (5 or 10 km/h) and reverse drive. The higher speed can be blocked until your child has grown accustomed to driving.
- Accelerator and brake in a single pedal: To operate the vehicle, simply press the accelerator pedal. Releasing the pedal will automatically bring the vehicle to a gentle stop.
- Hood opens to reveal pretend engine: containing engine reproduction, rod for holding up hood and a big battery compartment.
- Battery and charger: The vehicle operates with a 24V/12Ah/300Wh battery. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle. The vehicle comes equipped with the battery and battery charger. For optimal performance, make sure you charge the battery for at least 18 hours and for no more than 24 hours before first-time use.
- Why choose it: Gaucho has been the favourite Peg Perego product for years. Robust and reliable it is great fun even for older children. Its high speed is a must for those who love the thrill of adrenaline. It is also a great toy when still.
- Type: Off-road vehicle.
- Main features: Can reach a maximum speed of 10 Km/h to the delight of older children. Super accessorised trips on any terrain are ensured by the powerful battery and the two roaring 340W engines. Great safety and large tyres.
- Additional information: The bonnet can be opened and features a detailed engine reproduction. Supplementary game - Tool box with tools included. Supplementary game - Portable FM Radio.
- Suitable from: 6 years +
- Number of Seats: 2
- Number of gears: 2 forward + 1 reverse
- Traction wheels : 2
- Engines: 2 x 340W (680W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 24V/12Ah Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 24V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Alkaline batteries: 2 x 1. 5 V AA batteries (not included). 3 x LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Wheels: Rubber tread.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Steering wheel: Mechanical cog steering
- Suspension: Rear
- Glove compartments: Yes.
- Lights and sounds: Horn
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 60 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 5 km/h.
- Speed in 2nd gear: 10 km/h.
- Speed in reverse: 5 km/h.
- Size: 90 x 131 x 98h cm - 35 1/3” x 51 ½” x 38 ½” h.
- Weight: 42 kg
- Maximum transportable weight: 60 kg (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
- Type-approval: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Identification code: IGOD0502