Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib
Give your little one a safe, close and cosy night’s sleep from birth to beyond. The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib allows you and baby to sleep close to each other but without sharing the same bed, helping to grow your bond and giving your baby the reassurances and comfort, they need from having you close by.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib has been designed with breathability at its core. The dual-view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50%** more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating.
As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Designed to attach securely to your bed, the crib can also be used as a standalone crib to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery.
- Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
- Gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux
- Breathable, hypo-allergnic fibre mattress
- Zip down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm – 64cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames***
- Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Bedside Crib suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone crib