Little Bird Told Me Lewis & Fitz Rocking Horse
Whilst many rocking horses out there on the market are designed with gorgeous girlies in mind, this Lewis & Fitz Rocking Horse by Little Bird Told Me appeals to both boys and girls with its traditional argyle diamond fabric in stunning shades of blues, greys and gold. Sure to be loved by all little lovelies, but especially those tiddlers who are desperate (but just too young) to get into the stirrups!
Tucked into Lewis's pocket and keeping him company on each and every journey is a super soft rabbit called Fitz, a huggable rabbit with crinkly ears and a rattle in his tummy. Both fellas are made with various textured fabric designed to stimulate almost all the senses of a child and teach them how to play independently.
- Suitable from 9 months+
- Lewis comes with a super soft scrunchy faux suede mane & tail and a textured velour saddle & bridle.
- Comes with an adorable soft rabbit rattle toy called Fitz, tucked inside his pocket. A huggable rabbit with crinkly ears and a rattle in his tummy.
- Velour saddle and bridle details
- Great gift idea for boys and girls
- Dimensions: Length 64cm x Width 35cm x Height 51cm
- Seat Height: 34cm (approx)
- The maximum recommended weight allowance is 20kg (44lbs)