Sleepyhead® Deluxe+ Pod
DELUXE+ [plus] is the latest model with patented toy loops, which means it is compatible with the patented Sleepyhead® Toy Arches and Toy Sets (both sold separately; you can mix and match as you wish).
You can easily upgrade your regular DELUXE to a DELUXE+, by buying a DELUXE+ spare cover.
The Sleepyhead® DELUXE+ pod is the ultimate pod for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Sleepyhead® DELUXE+ offers a safe and comfy spot that lets baby sleep, rest, co-sleep, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes. DELUXE+ pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel, from room to room, grandma’s house or on vacation. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe.
All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. Sleepyhead® DELUXE+ offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with breathable, hygienic and non-toxic properties. Globally patented.
- Age: 0-8M, Stage 1
- For ages 9-36M, there is the GRAND model.
Width 46cm x Length 75cm with clasps closed (85cm clasps open)
Cover: 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Filling: 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Testing and Certification
- Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces - test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment
- REACH compliant