No Touch Forehead Thermometer
The calm and comfortable way to measure temperature.
This thermometer is quick, accurate and easy to use. Just hold the scanner up to 4cm away from the centre of the forehead, press the start button and the temperature will be shown on the LCD display panel within two seconds.
- Quick and accurate - Uses infrared technology to provide a fast, two-second accurate reading for your peace of mind and your baby’s comfort.
- Fever indication - If your baby’s temperature is too high, the fever indication system on the digital, no-touch thermometer will sound three short beeps, followed by one long beep to warn for potential fever.
- Memory function - This thermometer stores 25 memory readings, allowing you to easily monitor your baby’s temperature over a period of time.
- Sleep well - The no-touch technology means this is the perfect thermometer for reading the temperature of a sleeping child, so that you can all sleep more peacefully.
- Thermometer x 1,
- instruction leaflet x 1,
- Battery AAA x 2
- Non-intrusive thermometer for forehead readings
- Perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping child
- Fast 2 second results
- Fever indicator for when temperature is too high
- Measure surface temperature of milk or baby food with infrared mode
- Memory function (stores last 25 readings)
Tips for taking an accurate reading:
- Patient must be inside for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- The patient and device must be in the same stable ambient (room) temperature for 15 minutes before operating.
- Always make sure the scanner lens is clean and undamaged.
- If the eyebrow area is covered with hair, sweat, make-up or dirt, please clean the area beforehand to improve reading accuracy.
- Patients should not drink, eat or be physically active before / while taking the measurement. Remove hats and wait 10 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Always hold the thermometer and forehead steady when taking a reading. Do not move the thermometer until you hear the final beep.
- Don’t take a measurement during or immediately after nursing a baby.