VESPA 12 Volt
The Vespa for classy children.
“What fun it is to fly around with wings under your feet!”
Just like a real Vespa but smaller and approved by Piaggio & C. S.p.A. The electric motor bike that works on a 12 Volt rechargeable battery for children aged 3 years up. Designed for Vespa fans and for those who love classy bikes The Peg Perego Vespa is the faithful reproduction of the mythical Vespa down to the smallest detail. Available in unisex colours with amazing chrome details.
- Suitable for children from age 3 years+
- 1 x 12V/4.5Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Size: 112 x 57.5 x 82.5 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- 1 forward speed.
- "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- 1 Driving wheels WITH RUBBER TREAD.
PEG PEREGO, YOU CAN TELL IT IS WORTH MORE. WORKS JUST LIKE A REAL MOTOR BIKE!
Just like the real Vespa. The Peg Perego motor bike has a blasting horn and a dashboard that is the faithful reproduction of the real Granturismo Vespa. It’s easy to drive and such great fun. Accelerate by rotating the right grip and brake by releasing it. The rubber hand grips ensure stable and secure grip. Completed with 2 must-have accessories: helmet (optional) and spacious removable object transporter.
GREAT FEATURES TO SHOW OFF.
The super complete and super accessorised Peg Perego Vespa will guarantee endless fun. The rear-view mirrors have a chrome effect. Located on the handle grips they can be adjusted for the best position. The large headlight reflects the light and looks like it really is on. A glove compartment is located under the handlebar.
AN EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND ATTRACTIVE BIKE.
Many details that add up to complete comfort such as the large and cosy seat, the rear object holder that also functions as a back rest that can be removed to leave space for a strong baggage rack. A large footrest accommodates any driving style. The look of the stabiliser wheels fits perfectly with the design. They are perfect for small children who are still a little unsteady and can be removed when the child has acquired the necessary balance. The rubber tyres offer the utmost adherence and the large mudguards protect from spray. The iron kickstand is very strong and durable. The headlights are all reflective.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Vespa features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The 12V/4.5Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Why choose it: For young fans of the scooter, the Vespa is a classic that is still modern. Unisex colours. Also suitable for children who are still using training wheels.
- Main features: Is switched on just like a real motor bike by rotating the accelerator handle. Rubber tyres for secure grip that also work well on the grass. Removable stabiliser wheels for those who still need to develop balance. Spacious rear object holder, rear-view mirrors, glove compartment and seat that ensures a comfortable drive.
- Suitable from: 3 years +
- Number of Seats: 1
- Number of gears: 1 forward
- Traction wheels : 1
- Engines: 1 x 105W.
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/4.5Ah Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Alkaline batteries: 2 x 1. 5 V AA batteries (not included).
- Working Horn.
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 10%
- Wheels: Rubber tread.
- Accelerator: Handle.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Kick-stand: Yes.
- Stabiliser wheels: Yes.
- Glove compartments: Yes.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 25 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed: 4.9 km/h.
- Size: 57,5 x 112 x 82,5 h cm - 22 1/2” x 39 1/6” x 20 2/3” h.
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Maximum transportable weight: 30 kg (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
- Type-approval: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Identification code: IGMC0019