Scrambler Ducati 6 volt
The original Ducati electric motorbike for younger drivers
Contemporary, made-in-Italy style for a fantastic motorbike.
From Peg Perego’s well-established partnership with Ducati comes Scrambler, a made-in-Italy gem for bolder drivers aged 2 and over.
This electric motorbike with 6 Volt (4.5 Ah) rechargeable battery and 4 Km/h top speed has a contemporary look Its characteristic colour, the roaring sound of its engine and the working headlight make the Ducati Scrambler a motorbike outside the box.
- Suitable for children from age 2years+
- 1 x 6V/4.5Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.
- 1 x 6V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Size: 70 x 71.5 x 94 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- 1 Driving wheel
Sounds, lights, accessories, what fun!
It is easy to drive the Ducati Scrambler but, best of all, it is fun, thanks to the special details that children love. Just starting it is surprising: turn the toy key and hear the roar of the powerful engine coming to life and then accelerating!
In addition to the horn, Ducati Scrambler comes with a large front headlight that turns on, to light the way for young drivers setting off on hundreds of adventures.
Easy to drive and, most importantly, safe.
Thanks to the Peg Perego “All in One” technology, even the youngest drivers find Ducati Scrambler easy to use. The accelerator pedal, when released, becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle.
Ideal for driving on smooth surfaces such as tarmac and cement, thanks to the three wheels with rib tread tyres, Ducati Scrambler can also manage slightly uneven terrains such as tiled floors and cobblestone.
Ducati Scrambler’s special features ensure safe driving. The anti-corrosion treated iron handle makes driving stable. The three wheels guarantee stability even when turning and it does not fall, not even when stationary, so that your child does not need to rest his feet on the ground.
The wide footrests offer a safe support. The anti-slip rubber handles and the large seat provide maximum comfort when driving.
With the two adjustable side mirrors, drivers will be safe whenever they move.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. The Ducati Scrambler motorbike has a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 6V/4.5Ah battery, located in the compartment under the seat, is protected by a child-proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle. Products come equipped with battery and battery charger.
- Why choose it: Ideal for younger drivers, it is easy to drive. With 3 wheels for great stability, it's suitable for those who still use "training wheels" on bicycles.
- Main features: Easy to drive and great stability thanks to the 3 wheels. Wide turning range. Fun lights and sounds
- Suitable from: 2 years +
- Traction wheels : 1
- Engines 1 x 50W (50W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 6V/4.5Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 6V battery charger, included in the package.
- Alkaline batteries: 2 AA for lights and sounds
- Ideal surfaces: Ideal for riding on smooth surfaces: asphalt, concrete and tiles
- Slope capacity: 5%
- Wheels: Sculpted tread.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Lights and sounds: Roaring engine, working front headlight, horn.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 80 min. ( The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3.9 km/h – 2.4 MPH
- Size: 70 cm x 94 cm x 71.5 cm - 27.5”x 37”x 28.25”
- Weight: 7.7 kg / 16.9 lbs
- Maximum transportable weight: 25 kg / 55 lbs (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
- Type-approval: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Identification code: IGED0920