Peg Perego Raider Police
Like a real police officer on a motorbike from age 2
Small police officers for great adventures. Crime has a new enemy! Your child will have a great time playing at arresting criminals astride the beautiful Raider Police/Polizei electric motorbike. With three wheels that offer great stability, suitable for those who are still using training wheels on a bike. Ideal for children from age 2, the motorbike functions with a 6 Volt rechargeable battery. It is completed with 2 sets of stickers to customise your child's motorbike as “Police” or “Polizei”.
- Suitable for children from age 2 years+
- Battery powered toy motorbike – 2 sets of stickers to customise.
- 6 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 6V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug)
- Size: 69.3 x 60 x 92.5 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Accelerator and brake on the same pedal
- 1 Speed forward
- 1 Driving wheel
- Slopes: 5%
You can tell it's worth it. Perfectly accessorised.
The Raider Police/Polizei offers a reduced steering range and absolute driving comfort. The handle features an anti-slip grip that guarantees a stable hold even during steering. The hand protectors protect hands from walls, branches, or other objects. The wind shield offers protection and wide visibility. It features a large headlight that reflects the light and really seems to be on.
Safe driving, easy stopping, simple parking.
Raider Police/Polizei is simple to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology. When released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
The dashboard is decorated with the same symbols used in real motor bikes. Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his feet on the ground.
The grooved tread of the wheels improves grip. Your child will have great fun playing with Rider Police/Polizei. The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources.
The saddle guarantees stability and prevents slipping during acceleration or when stopping. It is completed with rear handles so that your child's imaginary friend can hold on or he can transport his favourite toy.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety.
Rider Police/Polizei features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 6V/4.5Ah battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock.
The battery can be recharged using a standard household socket, directly from the vehicle or by removing it.
Battery charger and battery come supplied.
- Engines: 1 x 50W.
- Battery/Power: 1 sealed acid lead battery of 6V/4.5Ah, no maintenance required, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 6V battery charger included.
- Slope capacity: 5%
- Wheels: Grooved tread
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 80 min. ( The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,9 km/h.
- Size: 60 x 92,5 x 69,3h cm - 23 ½” x 36 1/3” x 27 1/4” h.
- Weight: 8,5 Kg.
- Maximum transportable weight: 25 Kg. (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.