POLARIS SLINGSHOT 2 SEATER - 12 Volt
The 2 seater electric car with a futuristic design. High-spirited driving on all types of terrains, for children aged 3 and older.
Super sporty driving on all types of terrains, horn and radio, the fun is just starting!
Astonishing style and performance from Polaris Slingshot, the two seater car with a futuristic design inspired by the famous American Polaris car manufacturer.
Polaris Slingshot is the rechargeable 12 Volt/12Ah battery electric car that gives you a great ride! 2 powerful 230W gear motors let you easily cover the most jagged terrains and up to 17% gradient slopes.
Agile and easy to use, Polaris Slingshot has been built to last like all Peg Perego products. The use of high quality materials guarantees long life as well as extreme safety.
- Battery powered two seater
- Suitable for children from age 3 years+
- FM radio and MP3 jack.
- Fully equipped horn and rear view mirror.
- 2 speeds forward and 1 Reverse
- 2 Driving wheels
- 2 seats with 2 Racer style Safety belts.
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included.(Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug)
- Size: 70.5 x 95.5 x 155.5cm (Height x Width x Length.
- Accelerator and brake on the same pedal
- Slopes: 17%
FM RADIO AND MP3 JACK.
The dash is equipped with a removable and portable FM radio. Audio jack for MP3 player (not included).
MAXIMUM POWER, MAXIMUM FUN.
The coupled rear drive wheels move thanks to 2 powerful 230W gear motors for high-spirited driving. The large rear suspensions make driving comfortable. Wheels with sculpted treads provide perfect adherence, even on jagged ground such as bricks or grass.
SCULPTED TREAD TYRES.
Wheels with sculpted treads provide perfect adherence, even on jagged ground such as bricks or grass.
HORN AND REAR VIEW MIRRORS.
Its fun to be notices and easier with the horn! The rear view mirrors actually work.
GEAR LEVER WITH SAFETY LOCK.
The gear lever is equipped with two gears and reverse. The second speed can be unlocked by the parent when the child has learnt to drive.
TWO ERGONOMIC SEATS.
2 comfortable ergonomic and spacious seat with a race driver attitude! + Two independent and length-adjustable safety belts protect against any jolts.
ELECTRIC ACCELERATOR/BRAKE PEDAL
The accelerator pedal, when released, becomes a brake that automatically stops the toy.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. This product comes with a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The battery, located in the compartment under the seat, is protected by a child-proof safety lock. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle.
Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Main features: Inspired by the original Polaris Slingshot
- Engines: 2 x 230W (460W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/12Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging
- Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included.
- Alkaline batteries: 3 button LR44 1.5V batteries (included).
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Wheels: Sculpted tread
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- FM radio with MP3 connector: Yes
- Lights and sounds: Yes
- Safety belts: 2 adjustable sports safety belt.
- Suspension: Yes.
- Battery duration: 30 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,5 km/h / 2.2 mph
- Speed in 2nd gear: 7.3 km/h / 4.5 mph
- Speed in reverse: 3,5 km/h / 2.2 mph
- Size: 70.5 x 95.5 x 155.5cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Weight: 29.5 Kg / 65 lbs
- Maximum transportable weight: 60 Kg / 132 lbs.( Maximum weight of children as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery ).
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Electromagnetic Compliance Directive: 2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations