Peg Perego 24V Italian Made Polaris Ranger RZR 2 Seat Jeep
The powerful and unstoppable off-road vehicle!
When adventure gets tough, the tough start playing!
Renovated in the colors Polaris Ranger RZR is the powerfulelectric off-road vehicle for adventurous children aged 6 upwards. Lively and dynamic, Polaris Ranger RZR easily deals with the most inaccessible slopes and the most challenging tracks. Operating with a 24 Volt rechargeable battery, it is practical, manageable and easy to use with a solid and robust body for adventures without limit.
- Suitable for children from age 6 years+
- 1 x 24V/8Ah sealed lead acid battery, no maintenance required, included in the pack.
- 1 x 24V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Size: 109 x 98 x 160 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- 2 forward speed + 1 Reverse
- "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- 2 Driving wheels with rubber treads (EVA)
- Slope capacity: 17%
MAXIMUM POWER ADVENTURES TO MUSIC
Driving Polaris Ranger RZR is great fun. With its great power, it can reach a maximum speed of 10 Km/h and your child can also take along a travelling companion who can hold onto the robust ergonomic hand grip when the going gets rough. The seats with high back rest offer the utmost comfort and can be adjusted into 2 different positions in line with your child's growth.
To accompany the adventure, the well-equipped dashboard features a real operational FM radio, a connection for MP3s and adate and time display. It is completed with a small object compartment that can also be used to store MP3s.
TIRELESS ON ALL TERRAIN, EVEN THE MOST UNEVEN
The features of Polaris Ranger RZR guarantee the utmost safety: adjustable seat belts that follows the occupant's growth,protection grills to the side of the seats, roll bar and robust mudguards. The special high traction tread wheels with a central strip made from patented rubber ensure perfect grip and allow the vehicle to face any obstacle. The rear suspension offers a more comfortable ride. The powerful wheels are suitable for any type of terrain, and can deal easily with slopes of up to 17% and uneven terrain such as holes, ditches and tree roots.
Polaris Ranger RZR is set into motion by pressing the accelerator pedal and gently pulls to a stop once your child releases his foot. The accelerator pedal has a speed block that allows parents to set a maximum speed for children who are still inexperienced drivers. The gear lever has 2 positions. In the vertical position the vehicle travels at low or high speed, and the forward position selects reverse.
It is completed with extra comfort accessories such as the 2 drink holders, one per passenger, and the spacious rear loaderbehind the seats for loading unearthed treasures. If treasures abound they can be loaded on the Adventure Trailer (sold separately) that connects easily to the Polaris RZR.
The gutsy look of Polaris Ranger RZR is enhanced by the fog lights mounted on the robust roll bar that reflect the light and seem to be switched on, the reticulated wind shield, the powerful bumper with 2 additional lights and the exposed suspension.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Polaris Ranger RZR features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 24V/8Ah battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a standard household socket, directly from the vehicle or by removing it. Battery charger and battery come supplied.
- Why choose it: Suitable for children from 6 upwards who want more powerful toys that can take them anywhere their fantasy demands. Modular elements that can be adjusted to maximise space with the child's growth. The suspension and the large wheels offer a comfortable ride over any terrain. Designed for two passengers, it even has a FM radio with a MP3 connection. MP3.
- Type: Off-road vehicle.
- Main features: Can reach a maximum speed of 10 Km/h to the delight of older children. Super accessorised trips on any terrain are ensured by the powerful battery and the two roaring 340W engines. Great safety and large tyres.
- Additional information: 4 high traction tread wheels with central synthetic rubber strip to improve grip. Rear suspension, seat and seat belts can be adjusted, FM radio/MP3. 24 V of power and a maximum speed of 10 Km/h. Modern and robust design.#
- Suitable from: 6 years +
- Number of Seats: 2
- Number of gears: 2 forward + 1 reverse
- Traction wheels : 2
- Engines: 2 x 340W (680W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 24V/8Ah Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 24V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Alkaline batteries: 2 x 1. 5 V AA batteries (not included). 3 x LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Wheels: Tread with PATENTED synthetic rubber strip.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- FM radio with MP3 connector Yes.
- Seat belts: 2 independent diagonal seat belts that can be adjusted in length.
- Suspension: Rear
- Glove compartments: Yes.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 45 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 5 km/h – 3,1 MPH
- Speed in 2nd gear: 10 km/h – 6,2 MPH
- Speed in reverse: 5 km/h – 3,1 MPH
- Size: 160 x 98 x 109h cm – 63”x 38,6”x 43”h.
- Weight: 44 Kg – 96,9 lbs
- Maximum transportable weight: 60 Kg – 132 lbs (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
- Type-approval: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Identification code: IGOD0516