Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX 6x4
24 Volt 2 seater with large cargo capacity… Now this is what real fun looks like!
Inspired by the original Gator HPX of famous U.S. manufacturer John Deere, Gator 6x4, with its powerful 4 wheel drive is a very special toy.
Decorated with the unmistakable colours of John Deere, Gator HPX 6x4 is the electric utility vehicle with 6 wheels and a 24 Volt rechargeable battery.
A true force of nature, the John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 travels on all surfaces, even the most rugged and can tackle differences in elevation with a slope of up to 17%. Its cabin with 2 seats is dedicated to children age 3 and up who like playing a lot and in the company of friends.
- Suitable from years 3 +
- 24Volt/13Ah rechargeable LG LITHIUM battery
- 2 speed forward + reverse
- 4 driving wheels
- 2 seats
- Accelerator & brake on the same pedal
- Adjustable seats accomodates child’s growth
- 2 drink holders
- Large dumping bed - Can hold up to 30 kg
Tireless on all terrains with convertible load body
With John Deere Gator HPX 6x4, your child will have fun in total safety. Its 6 wheels with off-road tread offer extreme traction guarantee perfect grip on the ground and the vehicle stands out for its power and agility both on grassy turfs and on the most winding roads, displaying all of its 24 Volts of power. John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 is designed for endurance.
John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 features a huge convertible load body, which can carry up to 30 kg, has a side opening for easy unloading... and more!
When your child gets a little older, you can adjust the position of the seat to leave more room for the legs and adapt to every driver.
2 speed gears, a horn and lots of safety
John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 is incredibly easy to drive and will definitely be noticed when you honk the horn! The accelerator pedal, when released, becomes a brake that automatically stops the toy vehicle gently - avoiding abrupt tugging movements.
With the gear shift, you can drive in 2 forward speeds or in reverse. The second gear has a lock that, when necessary, prevents a still inexperienced child from using it.
John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 has everything your children need to tackle the wildest adventures in sheer safety: 2 armrests for each seat for your children’s comfort, the handle on the dashboard for the passenger and a sturdy steering wheel for the driver.
It is finished with intricate details which make the vehicle one of a kind.
John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 has a transparent matt windshield for improved protection and safety of the passengers. The large headlights reflect the light and give the impression of being turned on. The front bumper protects the vehicle and the battery compartment from front shocks. The large front mudguards feature 2 drink holders or object holders to always have everything you need on board. An added feature too is the key on the dashboard to have fun switching the engine on and off. It is finished with decorative shock absorbers and the John Deere logo on the grille.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. John Deere Gator HPX 6x4 comes with a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 24V/8Ah battery lodged at the back of the vehicle comes with a child-proof safety lock. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle. Comes equipped with battery and battery charger.
- Sculpted tyre tread for extreme traction to increase the friction to the ground. Travels on all surfaces, even the most rugged. Horn, adjustable seats, 24V power for a maximum speed of 7 km/h. Modern and sturdy line.
- "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake
- Engines: 4 x 175 Watt (700W total)
- Battery/Power: 1 x 24V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 24V battery charger, included in the packaging.
- Alkaline batteries: 3 button LR44 1.5V batteries (included).
- Battery duration ~30 minutes - The battery duration is indicative and may vary depending on how the toy is used and the surfaces upon which it is used. The indicated time is the result obtained if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on a flat and compact surface, and at 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
- Speeds: in 1st gear = 3.5 km/h – 2.2 MPH, Speed in 2nd gear 7 km/h – 4.3 MPH, Speed in reverse gear 3.5 km/h – 2.2 MPH
- Dimensions = Width 90cm x Length 171cm x Height 75.5cm
- Weight 40.5kg
- Maximum transportable weight = Child 60kg + Load 30kg Maximum approved weight so as to ensure proper functioning of the toy and the battery
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- General Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC Directive EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Directive EN62115
- Electromagnetic Compliance Directive
- 2004/108/EC Directives EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000
- RAEE European Directive
- RoHS European Directive
- Phthalates Directive