Peg Perego Gaucho Rock'in 12 volt
The electric off-road vehicle that rocks!
The off-road toy that is just like the real thing! Two seater to experience adventures together. Perfect on the road and uneven ground, it can be used in the city, at the seaside or in the mountains without any problems. With the removable FM radio and tool box, the fun never ends.
Its 12 Volt rechargeable battery powers two 240W engines and the concealed mechanics guarantees extreme stability. It powers everywhere, over roads, grass, uneven ground, mountain tracks and even sand thanks to the powerful suspension on the rear wheels that makes driving easy and the two forward moving and rear gears.
Agile and easy to use, Gaucho Rock'in has been built to last like all Peg Perego products. The use of high quality materials guarantees long life as well as extreme safety.
- Battery powered 2 seater off-road vehicle.
- Suitable for children from age 3 years
- Removable FM radio (with MP3 connection), horn and tool box.
- 2 speed forward Reverse
- 2 Driving wheels
- Adjustable seats accommodate the child’s growth, with Safety belts.
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included.(Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug)
- Size: 100 x 90 x 131 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Accelerator and brake on the same pedal
- Slopes: 17%
Peg Perego, you can tell it is worth more. Powers along at a rocking speed
Fantastic adventures travelling in two and with a soundtrack that only Peg Perego could supply! Gaucho Rock’in features many accessories and has a real radio with MP3 connection for blasting adventures. It is complete with a spacious tool box located on the bonnet that contains all required to experience great adventures without surprises! The seat includes: hammer, pincers, spanner and double-use screw driver (slotted and phillips).
Off-road driving for little ones just like it is for adults
It has all required to make it a great off-road vehicle: accelerator and brake in a single pedal that ensures easier and more intuitive driving. The child presses the accelerator pedal to start and releases it to stop in a gentle manner, without jerky movements.
Completed with unique details! Blaring horn, 2 independent seats that can be adjusted into 3 positions to adapt to your child's growth and independent and adjustable safety belts.
Its 12-volt power and rear wheel suspension offers great performance also on hills and on uneven ground. The solid rack-and-pinion steering just like that in real cars will never let you down and guarantees precise and safe steering.
The fun never ends thanks to the rechargeable battery and charger included. Beautiful details complete the gutsy look of Gaucho Rock'in such as the directional real view vision mirror, the net windscreen, the rear netting and the headlights that reflect the light and give the impression of being ignited.
It is completed with realistic decorations such as the antenna, exhaust pipe, fog light, wheelhouse, front and rear bumpers with fog lights.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Gaucho Rock'in features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/12Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Main features: Strong and long lasting. Large wheels with sculptured tread that will take your child anywhere. High chassis to overcome obstacles without damaging the sealed base. FM radio with MP3 connector Tool box with 4 tools. Optional trailer.
- Engines: 2 x 240W (480W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/12Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging
- Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included.
- Alkaline batteries: 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not included, for radio). 3 LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (supplied).
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Wheels: Grooved tread
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- Steering wheel: Mechanical rack-and-pinion steering
- Lights and sounds: Horn.
- Safety belts: 2 independent diagonal seat belts, length can be adjusted.
- Suspension: On rear wheels.
- Glove compartments: Yes
- Battery duration: 30 min. ( The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,9 km/h
- Speed in 2nd gear: 7,5 km/h
- Speed in reverse: 3,9 km/h
- Size: 100 x 90 x 131 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Weight: 31 Kg
- Maximum transportable weight:60 Kg.( Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery ).
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Electromagnetic Compliance Directive: 2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations