Ducati GP 12 Volt Kids Motorbike with Stabilisers
Like a real GP Ducati that you can drive without a license!
The new Ducati GP Peg Perego is gutsier than ever.
Just like the original! The electric engine with a 12 Volt rechargeable battery for Ducati fans from 3 years upwards features the same design of the real Ducati MotoGP bike. The stickers reproduce the look of the original Ducati bike used by MotoGP champions. You can personalise your child's bike by choosing stickers featuring the driver number of real champions. A unique feature for Ducati fans.
- Suitable for children from age 3 years+
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- 2 Speed forward
- Size: 71 x 52 x 115 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Rubber tread wheels
- Hand Grip Accelerator
- Independent mechanical drum brakes.
- Kickstand and stabilisers included
- Slopes: 10%
- Horn and roaring engine.
Peg Perego, you can tell it is worth more. Fast acceleration and fearless on all terrain.
Ducati GP is always ready to race even on uneven terrain, and speeds along at almost 8 km/h easily dealing with slopes as steep as 10%. Ducati GP can reach two speeds. The handles are covered in anti-slip rubber, the right handle is also the accelerator and the bike can reach 3.8 Km/h in first gear and 7.6 Km/h in second gear.
The highest speed can be set by an adult using a button located under the tank cap. Ducati GP is equipped with stabilising wheels (removable) for young drivers who still need to perfect their performance. The brake is mechanical, just like that in real motor bikes and is foot actioned. The Ducati approved helmet produced by Peg Perego, is a must-have safety accessory that helps teach your child about road rules.
The roar of the engine!
Your child will just love the sound of the horn and roaring engine produced by the two buttons located on the dashboard. The features of the Ducati GP are amazing:
- Iron kick stand with rubber tip (to be used without the stabilising wheels).
- Rubber wheels that offer the utmost adherence and silence.
- Mudguard with carbon fibre-effect surface.
- Foot pegs that recoil into the rear wheel to give that professional look.
The engine reproduction is located inside the fairing. All the mechanical parts and parts of the frame are made from anti-corrosion iron that guarantees long life.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Ducati GP features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Engines: 2 x 165W (330W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included.
- Lights and sounds: Horn and roaring engine.
- Alkaline Batteries: 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not included).
- Slope capacity: 10%
- Wheels: Rubber tread
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Accelerator: Handle.
- Brake: Independent mechanical drum brakes.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Kick stand & Stabilising wheels included.
- Battery duration: 30 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.)
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,8 km/h. – 2.3 MPH
- Speed in 2nd gear: 7.6 km/h. – 4.7 MPH
- Size: 52 x 115 x 71h cm - 20 1/3” x 45 1/6” x 27 3/4” h.
- Weight: 16 kg
- Maximum transportable weight: 30 Kg – 66lbs. (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety