Ducati Enduro 12V
The Ducati motorbike in super-adventure version... simply unbeatable!
The off-road motorbike, Ducati style
The new motorbike by Peg Perego Hypercross Ducati is simply spectacular. Agile and rich in details, the Ducati Hypercross is the 12 V electric motorbike for children age 3 and up which runs at a speed of nearly 8 km/h and offers unforgettable adventures, even on rough terrain.
- Suitable for children from age 3years+
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 12V/8Ah battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- 2 Speed forward
- Size: 83 x 66.5 x 120 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Off-Road rubber tread wheels
- Hand Grip Accelerator
- Brake Pedal
- Kickstand and stabilisers included
- Slopes: 10%
Playing becomes a fantastic adventure!
Just like a real motorcycle, Ducati Hypercross offers awesome thrills and is incredibly easy to ride! To accelerate, you turn the knob, to brake, you step on the brake lever behind the right footrest. The off-road rubber tread offers superior traction.
And a whole set of intriguing details!
Unique with its countless stylistic details, such as the horn, the front headlight that reflects the light, giving the impression it is turned on, and the broad matt windshield: but there’s more!
The 3 side bags featured as standard make for an adventurous look; 2 are removable, to transport objects during your child’s fantastic adventures. They can be decorated with the stickers included for a truly international look. And if something goes wrong, the main trunk contains a tool-kit to fix any problem and start off again: screwdriver, hammer, wrench and ratchet.
2 speeds, lots of safety, sheer fun.
Ducati Hypercross can travel at two speeds: fast or slow, you decide which by adjusting the button located on the side of the tank under the saddle. The motorbike is equipped with stabilising wheels (removable) that are ideal for young drivers who still need a bit of practice. The sturdy handlebar in lacquered iron ensures a firm grip when riding off-road. The knobs lined in non-slip rubber and the wraparound hand guards protect the fingers and hands even on their sides.
Extreme comfort and the details of a true motor-cross bike.
Ducati Hypercross is designed to be driven comfortably by all children: legs, arms and trunk have all the space they need, whatever their shape.
The large anatomical saddle is decorated with a "grip" effect.
The bare chassis, the large exhaust pipes, the engine and visually gripping decorations offer a realistic touch. The motorbike is equipped with a toy key-ignition.
Free to play on all terrains.
The rubber wheels and the high chassis make the Ducati Hypercross remarkably flexible to take on all types of terrain, even the roughest ones. The front fork with core in rustproof treated iron guarantees long durability.
And to play safely, the certified Ducati helmet (sold separately) is the must-have accessory to protect your child and get him used to the rules of the road.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Ducati Hypercross comes with a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/8Ah battery, located in the compartment under the seat, is protected by a child-proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle.
Comes equipped with battery and battery charger.
- Engines: 2 x 165W (330W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 12V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging. Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included.
- Slope capacity: 10%
- Wheels: Off-road rubber tread
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Accelerator: Handle.
- Brake: Pedal.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Kick stand & Stabilising wheels included.
- Battery duration: 30 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.)
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,8 km/h. – 2.3 MPH
- Speed in 2nd gear: 7.6 km/h. – 4.7 MPH
- Size: 120 x 66,5 x 83h cm – 47,2”x 26”x 32,5” h.
- Weight: 18.8 Kg – 41.3 lbs.
- Maximum transportable weight: 30 Kg – 66lbs. (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.