CASCO DUCATI HELMET
It’s easy to play at being a real racing driver with a Ducati safety helmet. The helmet affords all the protection your child needs with padding approved under current legislation.
The Peg Perego Ducati safety helmet for children aged 2 and up is approved under UNI EN1080 safety standards.
Its unmistakeable Ducati red colour makes it the perfect accessory for all Peg Perego’s Ducati products.
The helmet is intended for use by children riding bicycles or playing in places where there could be a risk of head injury.
PLAY AT BEING A RACING DRIVER AND STAY SAFE.
The fixed transparent visor protects eyes from wind and dust.
Patented strap buckle. This helmet features an automatic release system designed to release in certain stress conditions to prevent potential strangulation.
The interior is made from polystyrene with soft fabric padding, positioned in the sections that come most in contact with the head and offer greater absorption in the case of impact.
JUST LIKE A REAL DRIVER!
The Peg Perego Ducati safety helmet combines fun with protection. Just like the real champions do, remind your child to strap on the helmet before taking off. The safety helmet is an accessory that will teach your child about the rules of the road.
- Why choose it:To offer greater safety to your child. It is coordinated with the Peg Perego Ducati electric motor bikes and help your child learn about the rules of the road.
- Main features: Complies with safety regulations as the interior is designed to absorb impact. Anti-strangulation buckle and transparent visor.
- Age Range 2+
- Material Frame: PP polypropylene.. PA polyamide.
- Size: 55 cm – 21,65”
- Box Size: 28,5 cm x 24 cm x 23 cm
- Weight: 0,400 kg
- Compliance Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). The vehicles are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC.. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Phthalates Directive 2005/84/EC