Peg Perego 12V - 4,5AH BATTERY
Original Peg Perego rechargeable batteries are not only useful to replace old exhausted batteries but to keep toys working longer. Keep a spare battery on hand at all times, and your child will never have to stop playing just when they were really having fun. All Peg Perego rechargeable batteries are sealed lead-acid batteries requiring no maintenance.
They must be recharged with an original Peg Perego battery charger connected to an ordinary home electrical outlet. Batteries may be recharged in the toy, or after taking them out. Some models have a carry handle for easy removal and transport. For optimal performance, make sure you charge the battery for at least 18 hours and for no more than 24 hours before first-time use.
- Age Range: Batteries must be charged by an adult
- Material Frame: PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. PEHD high density polyethylene. Pb Lead
- Box Size: 16,8 cm x 6,5 cm x 14,5 cm
- Weight: 1,7 kg
- Compliance: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). The vehicles are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC.
- RAEE European Directive: 2003/108/EC
- RoHS European Directive: 2011/65/EC
- Phthalates Directive: 2005/84/EC
This rechargeable battery 12V-4,5Ah is suitable for the following items: