OBaby Moisture Management Dual Core Cot Bed Mattress
The moisture management dual core mattress from Obaby adapts as your little one grows and is fantastic for those wanting to provide their child with optimum support. The mattress offers an impressive four sleeping options thanks to the reversible core and cover meaning you can always choose the best combination for a perfect night’s sleep.
Suitable from birth, one side of the mattress is firm which aids in muscle development, bone growth and features an inner core comprised of coconut coir, bonded with natural latex that provides a naturally springy feel whilst being extremely resilient, durable and breathable. It is then topped with soft and luxurious lambswool that regulates body temperature and moisture for maximum comfort as well as being naturally hypoallergenic. As your child grows, so do their needs. Thoughtfully the mattress can be flipped, this side offering individual pocket springs encased in high-grade, dent resistant nursery foam. This side gives increased support to your tot’s back, neck and head during sleep, promoting perfect posture and sweet dreams.
One side of the reversible cover features a Tencel fabric top panel which is extremely breathable, allowing more air flow through and moving perspiration away from the body and through the fabric, helping to keep your little one cool and comfortable. This top panel can be removed easily without removing the mattress from the cot to reveal the second sleeping surface, a panel made of polyurethane which is not only soft to the touch, breathable and able to adjust to body temperature quickly but is also waterproof, protecting the mattress from those little accidents. The other side of the cover is made of durable and breathable knitted polyester which also features splash resistant properties. The whole cover is antibacterial, antifungal, anti-dust mite and also fully removable and washable at 60ºC so that the piece can be kept fresh and clean for your child’s naptime. Add to this the removable, water resistant inner cover that can be used as a third sleeping surface whilst the outer cover is being washed and you have a mattress which is perfect for providing a good night’s sleep.
- Dual core; 2cm coir layer covered in lambswool – naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, absorbent and supportive for babies. Individual pocket springs covered in Nursery grade dent resistant foam – superb support and comfort for toddlers
- Tencel top panel to increase moisture management, creating a dry and comfortable sleeping environment
- Zipped top panel can be removed for washing without removing the mattress from the cot
- Water resistant, air permeable PU panel can be used as a sleeping surface whilst top panel is in the wash
- Plain knit Polyester base panel
- Mattress cover unzips in order to flip core from baby side to toddler side
- Removable outer cover can be washed at 60º
- Hypo allergenic and water-resistant inner cover can be used as a sleeping surface whilst outer cover is in the wash
- Weight 140 x 70: 8.35kg
- Dimensions: 140 x 70 x 10cm