Jané Trider Pushchair
The Jané Trider lets you enjoy your trips out with complete freedom. It offers you a chassis with minimalist style complete with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Off Road Suspension
The three large high performance puncture-proof PU rubber wheels are perfect for adapting to any terrain and surface, and the front wheel swivels to give maximum freedom of movement. The brilliant long length suspension stroke, with adjustable shock absorber, offers the baby maximum comfort. And the seat unit is reversible, so baby can enjoy his trip out facing the street or parent.
Higher Seating Position
The Triders higher seat unit means it can also be used as a high chair, as it adapts perfectly to the table top. This carefully studied position of the seat is also ideal for your child’s health as it keeps him away from car fumes and insects in long grass when off road.
Extremely compact fold
It’s extremely compact folded size, and the lightness of the aluminium chassis, make it easy to take anywhere. Fitted with the PROFIX system (patented) which means carrycots and car seats can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement.
- Trider All-Terrain Pushchair
- Pushchair Raincover.
- Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
- Cordinating Pushchair Seat Liner.
- 2 Year Guarantee
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Minimalist style but with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Adjustable suspension with shock absorber offers baby maximum comfort.
Large deep seat unit with extendable hood a 2 position visor.
Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
Dual action handbrake.
Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Puncture proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises your baby’s comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels.
- Higher seating position allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- 3 Position adjustable backrest & footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Extendable hood with hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Height adjustable handlebar (83 - 108 cm).
- PROFIX system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement.
- Patented folding system reduces the size by up to 30%.
- Easy unfolding system that only needs one hand
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Chassis Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm, Folded with seat unit: 70 x 60 x 39cm
- Unfolded: 83/108 x 60 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg | Chassis + Seat: 14.9 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
Compatible Car Seat & Carrycots
This Jané pushchair is compatible with all Jané Car Seat with the PRO-FIX connection system and most infant car seats on the market when used with the Jane Multi Car Seat Adaptors (available as an optional accessory).
Recommended Coordinating Range:
Jané Koos i-Size, Nest i-Size
Jané iMatrix i-Size, Matrix Light 2
Jané Micro or Transporter Carrycots