Matrix Light 2 Platform (Latest Version)
The security system that turns 'Matrix Light 2' into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Now Despatching New Improved Version with longer adjustable leg.
The Matrix Platform from Jané is an accessory that has been specially designed to make it easier to install the Jane Matrix Light 2 infant car seat in the car. The base is fastened to the vehicle using the Isofix system, meaning it is not necessary to fit the vehicle seat belts. For greater safety, it is fitted with a strong, hard wearing anti-rotation leg with adjustable depth and height to fit most cars.
One of the main features of the Jané Matrix Platform is that it allows your baby to travel lying down sideways or sitting up facing backwards, thanks to its innovative swivel system. It is quick, easy and safe to install. It is also fitted with indicators to guarantee that the base is correctly fastened to the vehicle: two green signals in the display window indicate that it is correctly installed. The new base has been specially designed to be left permanently in the car, thereby avoiding the constant hassle of installing and removing it.
Matrix Platform TV advert.
The base can be turned to 3 different positions:
Two sideways positions (group 0), that make it easier to get the baby in and out of the infant car seat, in which the baby travels lying down and one position in which the baby travels sitting up facing backwards (group 0 ).
For greater protection, when the baby is travelling in one of the lying down positions, the design of the base means that the baby’s head is never near the sides of the vehicle, which is fundamental for protecting the most vulnerable part of the baby in the event of a side impact accident.
Matrix Platform installation video.
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, Birth to 18 months approx.
- Matrix Platform converts the Matrix Light 2 into the worlds first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- Compatible with: Matrix Light 2 only.
- Simple and convenient to use.
- ISOFIX installation to guarantee an accurate, safe fit. Please note – this base cannot be installed using the adult seat belt, you can only install it in car with ISOFIX.
- Two indicators turn from red to green when the base is correctly connected to ISOFIX.
- An extendable support leg ensures the base is sturdy and level when installed.
- Matrix Infant car seat is easily connect and removed from the base using the Pro-fix buttons on the Matrix handle.
- Innovative swivel system allow Matrix to be in either the sitting up or lying flat positions in the car.