Jané iTourer Car Seat
With 360° rotation and electronic indicators for correct installation
i-Size / Height: 40 to 125 cm / Age: up to approx. 6 years
The new Jané Concord safety seat brings together various technological features that make it the most cutting-edge child restraint system. iTourer covers a wide age range, from birth to 125 cm (0-6 year approx.) and complies with the European standard ECE R129/03 (i-Size). It can be installed in both directions of travel and has 360° rotation with a loading position to place the child in the seat.
- iTourer i-Size Car Seat.
- Isofix base attached (included).
- New-born cushion insert.
- Instruction booklet and QR barcode installation video for smart phone.
- Headrest adjustable to different heights and can be adjusted with the baby in the seat.
- Integrated harness and headrest with synchronised adjustment for optimal protection as your child grows.
- Built-in electronic system that confirms the correct installation of the car seat. Right and left ISOFIX check and warning device for correct installation, correct positioning of the support leg and seat position.
- LED lighting of the Isofix anchors zone to facilitate the installation.
- Powered by rechargeable battery via 1.8 m USB cable supplied with the seat (5V 1A)
- 360° rotation can be installed in both directions of travel.
- 5 reclining positions in both the rearward and forward-facing position with just one hand.
- Loading position to seat the child in the chair.
- 3 layers of cushioning for added safety in the event of a side impact.
- ERF - Extended Rearward Facing option.
- From 40 to 105 cm (0-4 years approx.) and 18 kg of maximum weight facing backwards. Compulsory backward facing position until 15 months. Although Jané recommends keeping it in this position for as long as possible.
- The cushion insert for new-borns between 40-83 cm is adjustable to the baby's body in their different stages of growth. The cushion insert can adjust its position to improve comfort and safety in the event of an impact.
- Integrated 5-point harness with one pull adjustment that spreads the loads across the child’s body better in the event of an accident.
- Isofix + anti-rotation support leg. It is the safest installation system as it prevents assembly errors that could affect safety.
- Forward facing from 76 cm, or from 15 months, up to 125 cm.
- Changeable to forward-facing booster with backrest, from 100 to 125 cm (3.5-6 years approx.). For use with the car's 3-point seat belt. In this position the car seats harness doesn’t need to be removed, they can simply be hidden.
- As the baby grows, the anti-rotation leg retracts completely into the base.
- Removable and washable upholstery. And breathable fabric.
- Complies with European Safety Standard ECE R129 (i-Size) - means it is easy to fit, Safer, and more Secure.
The i-Size (R129) safety standard has been developed together with car manufacturers to ensure full compatibility between the Child Restraint Systems (CRS) and the car. An i-Size CRS is 100% compatible with an i-Size vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
- Dimensions: 70 x 44 x 127 cm
- Weight: 13.3 kg