You can carry your baby safely and comfortably in the Embrace from birth (3.2 kg) to about one year (11.3 kg).
As babies grow enormously in the first year of life, our Embrace also grows with them. By folding in the waistband twice before putting on the carrier, the back panel is shortened and the narrower part acts as a bridge, so that your newborn baby does not sink into the carrier or spread its legs. As your baby grows, this step is no longer required when you put the carrier on and the entire length and width of the back panel is used, so that your little one is supported safely and in a way that is appropriate for their development over their entire back and thighs. Then you can choose one of our next stage carrier: Omni 360.
The ergonomics have been endorsed by the AGR (“Aktion Gesunder Rücken e.V.” – Campaign for Healthier Backs).
Two carrying positions in front of the belly
The Embrace can be worn in two ergonomic positions:
- Front Carry – facing parent
- Front Carry – facing out
- Suitable from newborn to approx 11.3kgs
- Adjustable waistbelt as your newborn grows
- Supporting waist belt + spreadable shoulder straps
- Offers hip healthy + ergonomic "M" position for baby
- Easy buckling
- Cosy + Ergonomic
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Cushioned neck support
- Compact and lightweight
- Can be used when breastfeeding
- Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 Certified Fabric