My First Moto
The first moto will support your child's body balance before cycling, helping them develop leg muscles, and help them establish steering.
Thanks to its large wheels, it grasps the floor better and minimizes the danger of tipping and falling.
The product is lightweight and ergonomically designed with smooth oval corners to protecting the child in case they fall when they learn to develop their balance, control, steering and coordination skills during play.
- Suitable for ages 24 months and over
- Push powered ride-on pedal free motorbike style bicycle that provides a smooth ride and stability for your child whilst their confidence grows.
- An ideal way to improve balance while further developing hand/eye co-ordination.
- Lightweight and durable – Easy for your little ones to push along with their feet; made from strong, sturdy, non-toxic materials.
- Improve motor skills – Improving hand eye coordination in a fun and entertaining way.
- Unlimited playtime – No need for batteries, so the fun will never stop.
- Materials - ABS plastic injection moulded body, Rubber wheels
- Height (by seat): 32 Length: 70 cm
- Approximate Dimensions: 49x28x70 cm
- Weight - 2.9kg