The CYBEX Sirona S2 i-Size Car Seat in Navy allows you to say goodbye to hassle and back strain at the start of your journey and features a genius one-hand 360-degree rotation mechanism for a fast entry and exit.
The Sirona S2 i-Size lets your little one sit rear-facing to improve safety in the event of a head-on collision. If you make the switch to forward-facing, Energy Reduction Technology makes the journey safer. The headrest and harness system are designed to reduce the energy of impact forces, so whichever travelling direction you choose you can be rest assured your child is protected.
- Quick change to a sleeping position
- Grows with your child up to 4 years old
- Comfortable travel in the safest positions
- Divers impact forces away from your child
- Easier to get your child in + out of the seat
- Reduces the force of a side-impact collision
- Quick + easy to get your little one on board
- Reduces impact forces in the forward-facing position
- Straightforward installation + anchorage in your vehicle
- Height-adjustable headrest has 12 settings for a customised fit
- Integrated L.S.P. System increases safety in the event of a side-impact collision
- Energy Reduction Technology improves safety performance during front-facing travel
- 360-degree rotation mechanism takes the back strain out of getting your little one on board
- Impact forces are transmitted directly into the car seat via the harness system, where they are partially dissipated by energy-absorbing materials