Cosatto Hug Group 123 Isofix
- Group 1,2,3
- Suitable from 9kg – 36kg
- 9 months - 12 years approx.
5 Reasons to buy Hug
Hug ISOFIX is here. Your fave on-board bear hug just got the ultimate click 'n' go convenience. Just pop your pip in this sturdy in-situ seat and you're away. Now Hug's even handier. Hooray!
- Hug ISOFIX Hangs Around - Hug ISOFIX converts from baby seat to big kid booster seat, (9kg-36kg approx). That’s more than a decade of hugs. No need to buy separates.
- Tough Love - With extra-cushioned Side Impact Protection and 5 point safety harness with quick-release buckle for home time, Hug ISOFIX is a strapping security guard. Thanks to UNIVERSAL ISOFIX, once this tough guy is docked in your car you're free to come and go without repeated belting and reinstallation. In Stage 2 and 3 when it's standard 3 point vehicle seat belt time, you get to still use the ISOFIX points for even more stability.
- Posh Bear - Get limo luxe with Hug’s leatherette upholstery, luxury fabrics, extra cushioning, pop-off easy-clean covers and snug stuff including squidgy armrests and pads for tummy and chest.
- Awesomely Adjustable - You’ve got a growing bear cub. Polite Hug ISOFIX adjusts his cuddle accordingly with a 5 position recline, growing flippable liner and straps that automatically adjust when the headrest gets higher.
- Long-Haul Hero - Because a bear with such good manners you just have to have around. Hug ISOFIX is one long-term protector.
Group 123 ISOFIX
These are Group 123 car seats that have Universal ISOFIX. This is the ultimate in click ‘n’ go convenience and gives extra stability. Once docked in your car you are free to come and go without repeated belting and reinstallation. In stage 2 and 3, these car seats use a standard in-car 3 point seat belt and with Hug ISOFIX you can also use the ISOFIX points for added stability.
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg (9 months to 12 years approx.)
- Forward facing
- Universal ISOFIX
- Fits both front and rear vehicle seats in all groups where ISOFIX anchors are present
- Vehicle seat belt only fitting (Group 2,3) for non ISOFIX compatible vehicle
- 5 position recline
- Extra-cushioned side impact protection
- 5-point safety harness with quick-release buckle
- Height adjustable head rest
- 2-part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Removable and washable covers
- FREE protective tummy & chest pads
- Conforms to: ECE R44/04
6 Points of Fitting Safety
- Avoid Buckle Crunch - Ensure the seat buckle is not above the plastic base
- Adjust For Correct Harness Height - Follow the fitting instructions provided to make sure the height is correct
- Correct Belt Routing - Again, follow the instructions provided to be sure the seatbelt is correctly routed
- Don’t Twist the Harness - Twisted seatbelts and harnesses will not allow the seat to work correctly
- No Bulky Clothes - Bulky clothes can make the harness unsafe so always remove coats from children in the seats
- Avoid Car Head Rest Obstruction - The car headrests must not obstruct the child seat. Either remove them or adjust out of the way
Height 64cm x Width 50cm x Depth 50cm