All in All I-Rotate Car Seat
The new All in All i-Rotate in Unicorn Land from Cosatto is here and comes with all the great features of the bestselling All in All Rotate, with enhanced ERF features. When rearward facing using the ISOFIX fitting, All in All i-Rotate delivers the same i-Size added safety performance with side impact protection, and is tested above and beyond to higher speeds, for your peace of mind. All in All i-Rotate with ISOFIX fitting options is suitable throughout all stages up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old).
5 Reasons to Buy
- Extended Rear Facing and i-Size Performance. The All in All i-Rotate is ISOFIX from Group 0+ and includes Extended Rear Facing (ERF). Plus, this car seat is suitable up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old) in ERF ISOFIX and will deliver the same high level i-Size performance and safety for your peace of mind.
- Easy Access Rotation. All in All i-Rotate can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from a car door with the simple pull of a trigger. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness and you can lock easily into the position you need.
- Multi-Fit. The All in All i-Rotate is suitable for a wide variety of cars whether they have ISOFIX anchorage points or not. Rearward-facing with i-Size performance up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old) and forward-facing up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old). Suitable when seat belted in all groups (0+/1/2/3), ISOFIX mode for group 0/1 & ISOFIT mode for group 2/3.
- Extra Security. With exclusive 5 point plus Anti-Escape system, an adjustable pop-out side impact protection system and a plush impact-absorbing foam inlay for added security, All in All i-Rotate brings added in-car safety.
- Comfy and Easy. An easily adjustable harness and multiple recline options are just some of the features you’ll find to improve the comfort and ease of your All in All i-Rotate experience. Plus, with one hand easy-adjust and an improved shell for added comfort, All in All i-Rotate has you covered.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat.
- Suitable from birth up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old.)
- Extended rearward-facing 0-18kg (approx. 4 years old)
- In rearward facing ISOFIX it delivers the same i-size added safety performance with side impact protection.
- In rearward facing ISOFIX, it is tested to higher speeds. Tested under conditions, which are in excess of the standard and are consistent with accepted consumer rated testing.
- Forward-facing 9-36kg (approx. 12 years old)
- Complies with R44/04 at all stages
- Evolves with your child. Adjustable multi position shoulder and headrest heights for the perfect fit.
- Impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Improved shell for additional comfort
- When you are stationary you can rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels, built to absorb forces.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (Group 1 fitting only).
- 4 position recline in Group 1 forward facing mode only
- Quick release 5-point safety harness.
- Padded removable new-born seat liner
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods with extra padding
- Quick release fabric covers for easy cleaning
- Industry leading free 4-year guarantee.
Rearward - Group 0+ - Belted & support-leg – Semi-universal
Rearward - Group 0+/1 - ISOFIX & support-leg – Semi-universal
Forward - Group 1 – ISOFIX, Belted & support-leg – Semi-universal
Forward - Group 2/3 –Belted – Universal
Forward - Group 2/3 – ISOFIT– Semi-universal