ClevaMama 3-in-1 Travel Cover
The 3-in-1 Travel Cover is your essential travel accessory offering comfort and versatility from newborn to toddler while on the go. Reversible, machine washable and tumble dry safe, this stylish product is a must have for all mums.
- Suitable from: 0 Months +
- With SPF 35, this car seat canopy keeps your baby shaded with a large opening for eye contact and breathability
- Stylish nursing poncho for stress-free feeding with confidence at home or on the go
- Soft padded seat cover keeps your infant and toddler clean and comfortable while in a shopping cart
Car Seat Canopy
With the carrying handle in the locked position, drape the cover over the car seat, with the flap open so that you can grasp the handle securely. The cover may be closed for short periods by weaving the flap under the handle. Leave flap open to prevent over heating, especially during warm weather.
Open the centre flap and place over your head and adjust as needed.
Infant Shopping Cart Cover
Drape the cover over the infant seat in a shopping cart and lace the harness through the sides of the opening flap and through the eyelets.
Toddler Shopping Cart Seat Cover
Drape the opened cover over the toddler seat. Align the opening on cover to where the toddler's legs pass through the cart. The folded back flap will add a cushion to the seating area. Use fasteners to secure the back panel over the back of the cart seat. Lace the harness/lap strap through the eyelets. Excess fabric can be draped over the front bars and handle of the shopping cart.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- NEVER leave your child unattended.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injuries to your child.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged or broken.
- This product should not be used in a manner that interferes with the proper function of any type of child restraint system.
- Do not place the product directly over your child's nose or mouth.
- Do not allow your child to become overheated and leave flap open whenever possible.
- To reduce the risk of overheating prolonged use as car seat canopy is not recommended