BabyLo Sling Changing Bag £11.99
Babylo Sling Changing Bag
A snazzy, sleek, and chic diaper sling bag.
The black and grey shoulder pack is highly functional as well, featuring zippers and pouches galore. For moms or dads who are looking for an across-the-chest, single-shoulder strap sling bag (as opposed to a backpack or purse/briefcase style), this is a fantastic option.
There are 2 reviews with an average rating of 5.00
Laura G Mustakas United KingdomOwner17 July 2018 10:08
I love this diaper bag because of all of the compartments. Within the main compartment there are two pockets to hold diapers, bibs, clothes, or wipes (at least that's what we use it for) and the outside has multiple pocket possibilities as well. We can carry just about everything we need or could want to have with us when we go out with our little one. I like to be prepared, so we have usually have in the bag: 4 diapers, a container of wipes, a bib or two, Infant Tylenol, Mylicon, a change of clothes, a bottle, formula in a small dispenser, baby food, a spoon or two, insurance cards, a booklet from the pediatrician, immunization records, & my wallet, chapstick, and cell phone. My husband teases that ew could go camping with what I carry in my purse, but I always have whatever it is that he needs... I also really like the zippered bag included for dirty/wet clothes--nothing else get contaminated and it's easy to wipe out. The padded changing mat with zippered pockets is great too. I keep diaper cream in one of the pockets (they unfold so baby doesn't lay on them when being changed).
Madison and Nathan's Mom United KingdomOwner17 July 2018 10:10
With our two young children, ages 11 months and 22 months, getting out of the house was pretty difficult. One constant source of aggravation was trying to carry the baby, hold the toddler's hand, and juggle my purse and diaper bag which were always falling off my shoulder.
This bag has so many wonderful features. Here's what we love:
1. Love that it slings across my back. No more diaper bag falling off my shoulder.
2. Great that my hands are free!
3. Distributes the weight so that I don't even feel it at all.
4. Love, Love, Love the insulated bottle holder on the side. Awesome feature!
5. The changing pad has it's own little pocket on the back of the bag- easily accessible but out of the way.
6. Many compartments! We use the very bottom compartment to hold a case of wipes, four diapers and a tube of diaper cream. The middle size front compartment is the perfect size for my wallet, lipstick, pen and check book. The small front compartment holds my cough drops and has room for plenty more. The large side compartment has two small inner compartments and then a really large space. We pack snacks, toys, change of clothes, etc. in there. And, after all this, there is still room to spare. Outer mesh pocket on the side is perfect for toddler's sippy cup or a bottle of water for me.
7. Great having the cell phone on the outer strap. At first I thought this was kind of goofy, but it really is very convenient.
Overall, this bag is wonderful. This is the 8th or 9th diaper bag that I've tried and the only one that I haven't returned. I wish I had found it sooner. For a smaller bag, it has all the space and convenience of a larger bag without the weight. I can't recommend it highly enough!