meet Mirus™ travel system
A comfy travel system designed and engineered to grow with your child from 0-3 years. Mirus stroller and Gemm car seat go hand-in-hand to make each new stage a smooth transition.
MIRUS - Looks Both Ways. Its reversible push bar lets baby look both ways: facing in or facing out. Thoughtful Details such as the SoftTouch Harness Restraint is ultra-soft and gentle on baby's sensitive skin while keeping baby safe and secure.
Mirus’s ShoeSaver Brake System is single action and scuff free. Built To Last - A durable welded aluminium chassis manages the roughest and toughest outings.
Undiluted, high quality aluminium and high-performance plastics are equal parts durable, lightweight and resilient.
Travel system Package includes:
- MIRUS Pushchair
- GEMM Infant carseat
- Adapter-free attachment when pairing with Joie strollers
MIRUS pushchair features:
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Reversible handle pushbar
- One-hand smooth recline system
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat
- Multi-position calf rest has two comfy options
- SoftTouch 5-point harness system adjusts to 3 heights
- Padded arm bar rotates to the side or removes
- Removable, washable seat pad
- Large, easy access storage basket
- Oversized, expandable hood with window
- One hand fold automatically locks
- Free standing when folded
- Front swivel wheels lock
- All wheel suspension
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake
- Pairs perfectly with our stylish and secure Group 0 car seats, Gemm™ and Juva™.
GEMM – Infant car seat features:
- Side impact protection
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with TPE overmold
- Cozy, newborn pillow
- Padded harness cushions and lower buckle cover
- Retractable sun canopy
- Removable and machine washable fabrics
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- 5-point harness system with front tension adjustment
- Installs in vehicle with the Joie base (sold separately) or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- Attaches to all Joie pushchairs to form a travel system, no car seat adapters needed
- Attaches to other pushchairs using a Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter