MONTECARLO BY JANÉ
A MULTI GROUP SAFETY SEAT THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD
- Group 2-3
- For Children from 15kg (33lbs) - 36kg (79lbs).
- 3 - 12 years approx.
- Installation by 3 point seat belt.
Montecarlo is the new car seat from Jané that’s specially designed to adapt to each stage of your child’s growth. Suitable for children between 15 – 36 kg, the group 2 – 3 car seat has an integral adjustment system that allows both the seat’s height and width to be altered for a perfect fit.
The Montecarlo provides your child with complete lateral protection. Extension of the backrest adds height to the seat, while the sides of the headrest and lumbar area can be extended to increase width.
- The Montecarlo is one of the easiest (if not the easiest) car seat you will ever fit. Remember a correctly fitted car seat is a safer car seat.
- Group 2,3. Suitable from 15kg to 36kg, (3 years to 12 years approx).
- UNIVERSAL classification means it will fit the majority of cars.
- Integral adjustment system – height adjustable by extension of backrest, width adjustable using sides of headrest and lumbar section, effectively protecting them during all stages of growth.
- The aluminium structure improves protection by 70% compared to traditional systems.
- Large wrap around headrest.
- Upholstered with breathable fabric
- Compatible with XTEND impact shield - Despite falling within the group 2 – 3 car seat category, both Montecarlo and Montecarlo Plus are compatible with a special safety system, the XTEND, that when installed makes the seat suitable for group 1 classification too.
- Ergonomic design with aeration vents to allow the upholstery and your child to breathe.
- An innovative harness system affords total safety and protection around the neck area.
- Side impact tested, Impact approved - for total side protection for your child and greater comfort, the width of the sides of the headrest and the backrest lumbar area are independently adjustable.
- Converts into a booster seat.
- Independently tested and approved under new European Car Safety Standards ECE R44/04.